Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
LeighMo

Default echinodorous rubin - narrow leaves. Where available in US?

Do you know if it is legal for me to take the plant into the USA? I am
wondering if it is a commercial issue or agricultural. Is it just that they
can't be sold by a company or can't be brought in to the US?

I've heard the problem is the rookwool they grow them in. They aren't allowed
to import that. Bare-rooted plants are okay, but they don't do bare-rooted.

A lot of Tropica's plants end up in American aquariums, traded hobbyist to
hobbyist. So don't give up. Someone can probably get it for you eventually.

Leigh