Old 23-12-2010, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle Mike Lyle is offline

Default Merry Christmas from NZ!

David WE Roberts wrote:
I haven't been getting my NG updates much, so I thought I'd make sure
I got my Merry Christmas in well before time.

It is now 9:42 PM on the 23rd (21:42 in old money) and apart from the
torrential rain, gales, and bush fires all has been well.

We are in Akaroa, which is a peninsula just outside Christchurch on
the South Island.
A good place to spend Christmas, especially with the French influence
from some early settlers.

Hope your white Christmas isn't too trying.

Cheers

A friend once received a belated Christmas card from another friend: it
had gone via New Zealand from Oxford to London N2. Friend 2 hadn't felt
it necessary to include the word "London".

And a happy Christmas to you and all our readers.

--
Mike.