Old 25-12-2010, 12:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Our growing season

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 23:05:19 -0000, shazzbat wrote:

I hope you enjoy it. Questions, suggestions, ideas and constructive
criticism all welcome.

Just watched it, excellent. I really like the way the corgettes(?)
explode into life, froma tiny netted plant to a great bush of foliage
over about 3 frames.

Next year I plan to do one of the whole year. Watch this space.

Look forward to it. At your 1 second or so per image rate I wouldn't
worry too much about sunshine or not, each image is standing on it's
own and at that rate you get a chance to look around it to see what
has changed. You could probably slow things down and use rapid fades
if you manage to get repeatable images with minimal wobble, fades
might disguise small amounts of wobble.

--
Cheers
Dave.