Old 25-12-2010, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Anthony Frost Anthony Frost is offline

Default Our growing season

"Dave Liquorice" writes:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 23:05:19 -0000, shazzbat wrote:

Next year I plan to do one of the whole year. Watch this space.

Look forward to it. At your 1 second or so per image rate I wouldn't
worry too much about sunshine or not, each image is standing on it's
own and at that rate you get a chance to look around it to see what
has changed. You could probably slow things down and use rapid fades
if you manage to get repeatable images with minimal wobble, fades
might disguise small amounts of wobble.

Also worth investigating astronomy image processing tools. They're
used to combine a number of frames (although usually into a single
image rather than a sequence) and are very good at adjusting images so
there is no jump between frames. Registax is one popular tool.

Anthony