Old 29-12-2010, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default RHS free seed list

I spent an hour this morning putting in a list for a friend who doesn't
have email etc. (i registered an email address then registered them on
the RHS site etc etc.
Went through fine

Just been on to select MY seeds put them all in (and it's a tedious
process as they haven't written the HTML code right so you have to
scroll down the page everytime you choose the seeds.

Anyway at the last "next" button I get the blinking "runtime error"
page. Tried three times and now not sure what to do!!

Anyone else having trouble and why does it work for some people and not
others?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy