Old 29-12-2010, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Nick is offline

Default RHS free seed list

In message , Janet Tweedy
writes
In article , Nick
writes
Reading Janet's post, looks like you can get the list and apply on
their website - presumably for members only.
--

Yes, you go through their website and login as a member then order
seeds, (you can download list though i don't think it's as good as the

Didn't know about them (Google gives the Hardy Plant Society - I assume
that's the one?) so will look through the site later - thanks. I seem
limited to veg (and not much of that) these days, so have only been
using the HDRA heritage seed subscription.
--
Nick (=----)