Old 01-01-2011, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Off topic but amusing and irritating

"Bob Hobden" wrote in
:

I know exactly how you feel, our Doc has refused to sign the papers
for our new Health Centre so it hasn't been built despite the builders
being ready and Plans approved. Only one Doc now in a practice that
used to have 3 and even our beautiful and caring nurse has left
leaving one that reads from a script.....

She said to me... "What have you been up to this morning". I replied..
"Digging my allotment, and I'm going back this afternoon to do some
more or we might go for a walk, only a few miles across country but we
enjoy it"... Later in her script she said..."Now you must do more
exercise and do talk to your wife about the amount of pre-prepared
food you eat and try to eat more fresh vegetables"..
Perhaps she does not know what an allotment is for and does not
understand digging or walking.
I'm afraid, after that, I won't listen to a word she says in future...
which might be bad for me.

A good Practice Nurse is worth its weight in gold, and can work wonders.
You ought to complain, some poor bugger will certainly die with that
attitude and lack of ethics. That nurse should be shot. A disgrace.

NHS fault for recruiting idiots, which leads me to my family dental care.

My family dentist had a stroke at 68 years old, disbanded his practice and
left thousands of patients without cover.

We are without dental care now and can only go private until we can find a
NHS dental practitioner to take us. Can be 3years, but children will always
be treated of course.

It cost my son 648 quid to have a check up for him and wife plus a bit of
descaling and a couple of fillings! WHAT?

This country is becomming more and more unlivable for us natives.
Baz