Old 02-01-2011, 06:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Blight Resistant Tomatoes

In article
,
" wrote:

On Jan 2, 11:05*am, The Cook wrote:
I just got my catalogue from Johnny's and they are touting a tomato
with high resistance to late blight and intermediate resistance to
early blight. *After last year this seems like something I must try
even tho they seem to be expensive, 20 seeds for $4.95 + shipping. But
if they do work it will be worth it.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills

I wish there was something to prevent wilt.

http://vegetablemdonline.ppath.cornell.edu/factsheets/Tomato_List.htm

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

"Always tell the truth and you don't have to remember anything."
--Mark Twain.