Old 03-01-2011, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Off topic but amusing and irritating

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
We had to go Private years ago and both joined Denplan paying monthly,
that way the only extra expense is laboratory services if needed and it
includes checkups every 6 months. --
Regards
Bob Hobden
W.of London. UK

I was in the same boat a few years ago. My dentist told me he wasn't
treating HS patients any more as he was going to have private patients only.
His reason was that the NHS were not willing to pay for the treatment he
considered I needed. Of course I had to join Denplan. I have to say that
I've always had excellent response to any treatment required. The paractice
has been taken over by another dentist- my original dentist has retired at
quite a young age !

Bill