Old 04-01-2011, 02:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default Sowing "isabgol" (Plantago ovata)

In article . com,
says...

Are there any books, websites or journals where one
can find information on germinating/growing plants?

In particular, I have Plantago ovata ("isabgol") seeds
but haven't been able to find much information on
when/how to sow the seeds. I've tried direct sowing
and in a small seedling tray at the start of Victorian
summer (in Australia), but haven't achieved any success.

http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/afcm/psyllium.html