Old 04-01-2011, 07:25 PM
chantelle's Avatar
chantelle chantelle is offline
Registered User

Exclamation Advice for a Dracaena Massangeana

Hi,

I bought a Dracaena Massangeana on Sunday from a garden centre and I don't really know that much about it as there was no one around to ask! I have read a bit on the internet but there are still some questions I need to ask -

Is there a specific amount of water it needs? how often? and does it need to be a specific temperature?

Does it need spraying?

I have got it in a room at the moment which is cool when the heating is off but can be very warm at night when the heating is on. I can't advise the temperature yet as I don't have a thermometer. Does this sound ok or will it need to go somewhere where the temperature is constantly steady?

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks