Old 05-01-2011, 04:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Herb Gardening

"FarmI" wrote:
coykiesaol-gardenbanter.co.uk wrote:

Herbs are a wonderful class of plants that has made life better for
mankind from the very beginning of history. To this day they are still
serving as always. I discovered the joys of herb gardening a while back
and I love to tell others about how they can also gain the same
satisfaction that I have. So go out and plant some rosemary or basil
today.

Why those two fairly pedestrian herbs?

Most culinary herbs are fairly pedestrian. However those two head my
list of least favorites... rosemary reminds me of Pine Sol terlit bowl
cleaner and basil is too medicinal, like licorice cough drops... I'd
much rather bay leaf and fennel seed.