Old 25-02-2003, 10:46 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Martha Stewart on Tuesday, It's a good thing!

Actually, I THOUGHT the trees would be from Japan since she was
there. I was
a little disappointed, but did enjoy the fish market stuff the

most. 56
acres of fish!
Since I'm a sushi lover I enjoyed that also.
Dale

For those of you who make it to Tokyo, the fish market is a MUST
visit. You need to get up at 4 a.m., through to catch the
unloading and the auction.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --