Old 06-01-2011, 02:32 PM
nikole95.7 nikole95.7 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Miklos View Post
On 12/11/2010 11:04 AM, James wrote:
RBM, you are an idiot. Christmas lights have nothing to do with starving
kids in Nigeria. If you really think that is true, you are a blooming idiot
!!

AND, I don't need Al Gore to tell me how bright my Christmas lights should
be, or how many gallons of water that I use to flush my crap, another bright
(dim) idea from your idol.

Get a life.

James

LOL. Gotta read down to the last line. It's sarcasm. He is joking.
Ok, so this year I went out to buy some more outside Christmas lights.
Much to my surprise, I could not find any REAL lights, just the fake led
lights. I looked at all the big box stores, including Lowe's, Home Depot,
and Target. All I could find was the fake led lights.