Old 06-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Miklos View Post
On 12/11/2010 11:04 AM, James wrote:
RBM, you are an idiot. Christmas lights have nothing to do with starving
kids in Nigeria. If you really think that is true, you are a blooming idiot
!!

AND, I don't need Al Gore to tell me how bright my Christmas lights should
be, or how many gallons of water that I use to flush my crap, another bright
(dim) idea from your idol.

Get a life.

James

LOL. Gotta read down to the last line. It's sarcasm. He is joking.
Ok, so this year I went out to buy some more outside Christmas lights.
Much to my surprise, I could not find any REAL lights, just the fake led
lights. I looked at all the big box stores, including Lowe's, Home Depot,
and Target. All I could find was the fake led lights.
Old 27-01-2011, 05:09 PM
jasmin101's Avatar
Registered User

Location: Medan

it's the same here, finding real lights is now difficult, dont know why but lamps i've bought recently has no quality, it has no bright color and broke less than a month...what a poor condition....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikole95.7 View Post
Ok, so this year I went out to buy some more outside Christmas lights.
Much to my surprise, I could not find any REAL lights, just the fake led
lights. I looked at all the big box stores, including Lowe's, Home Depot,
and Target. All I could find was the fake led lights.
Just wanna share things across my mind especially gardening, landscape, lawn turf and more.
cheers
jasmine | seo services

Anyone used the new LED grow lights? Bobo Bonobo® Edible Gardening 16 29-02-2012 02:37 PM
LED lights janet Orchids 7 08-04-2011 10:45 PM
Coast LED Lenser LL7590 Write Light Gift Boxed White LED pen light flashlight and Pen [email protected] Edible Gardening 0 22-05-2009 07:39 AM
Compact Fluorescent and LED grow lights charles VanDyke Orchids 19 12-11-2005 01:00 AM
Commercial LED Plant Lights charles VanDyke Orchids 4 11-11-2005 06:34 PM