Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
kush

Default Need tall, thin plant for back of tank. Which do you recommend?

How about Eleocharis montevidensis (giant hairgrass)? I was always looking
for a background plant that wouldn't grow over and shade out the middle of
the tank between prunings. I just planted some for the first time about a
month ago. It's about 20" tall and looks sort of like chives.

kush

cindy wrote in message
om...
I have a 38 gallon tall. Currently 70 watts but will upgrade to 110
watts when UPS guy comes on Saturday (yeah!). Just started DIY CO2.
I have a bare spot at the back of the tank and I'd like to add
something tall and thin. I was thinking about Vallisneria spiralis or
Cyrp. balensee. Any other suggestions?

TIA,