Old 08-01-2011, 01:09 AM
BobWalsh's Avatar
BobWalsh BobWalsh is offline
Registered User

Location: Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by coykiesaol View Post
Hi , Can anyone help i have a green cordyline and all the leaves have rotted and fallen off the thing is that its started to shoot leaves out of the bottom at a 45 degree angle do i let it grow like that or replant it. Thanks.
Hi, personally I would transplant it using a well draining potting mix, like 2 parts cactus soil and 2 parts perlite. I also would cut it back a little just above a leave node to encourage it to branch.
For information on growing Plumerias, Frangipani, visit http://www.BobWalshPlumeriaCare101.com.