Old 08-01-2011, 07:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Carol Klein programme tonight

On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 11:33:50 -0800 (PST), Dave Hill
wrote:

On Jan 7, 3:22*pm, chris French
wrote:
In message , Jake
writesOn Fri, 7 Jan 2011 11:11:38 +0000, Janet Tweedy

Life in a Cottage Garden with Carol Klein begins at 8.30pm on BBC2 on 7
January.

Thanks Janet. It's not on in Wales tonight though - we have to wait
until 7pm on Saturday 8th (unless you've got Sky or similar that
allows you to get at the English channels). I don't usually look for
gardening programmes on a Saturday evening so I'd have missed this
altogether if you hadn't alerted us.

will be on the iPlayer though on Friday, which is where we will be
watching it.
--
Chris French

Prog just finished, it was very good, lets have more of this sore and
of Carol.

Did you see her up that tall ladder tugging at clematis? I wouldn't
have attempted anything like that, especially with the OH holding on
at the bottom of the ladder. IMO the best Gardeners' World key
presenter we never had. You can't help but get caught up in her
enthusiasm.

And I really enjoyed the "warts and all" look at her garden - much
better than the manicured stuff we've got used to on GW over the last
few years.