Old 09-01-2011, 01:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Carol Klein programme tonight

In article , chris French
writes
will be on the iPlayer though on Friday, which is where we will be
watching it.
--
Chris French

I enjoyed it though i found it a little bit of a muddle Not sure what
was happening where and at one point she seemed to be digging amongst
shrubs on her daughters garden even though she said to camera it was now
completely cleared.

Still it was a damn sight better than what we normally get! Afraid the
Alys eating very little and wandering around with sunlight and picking
the odd lettuce for a filling dinner doesn't inspire me any more the
second time of seeing it

I still think carrying a dog in the front of a bike a stupid thing to do
if not for dog but for the accidents it might cause if it jumped or fell
out. Me, I'd be carrying my secateurs or odd plants in the basket.

--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association