Old 09-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy View Post

I enjoyed it though i found it a little bit of a muddle Not sure what
was happening where and at one point she seemed to be digging amongst
shrubs on her daughters garden even though she said to camera it was now
completely cleared.

Still it was a damn sight better than what we normally get! Afraid the
Alys eating very little and wandering around with sunlight and picking
the odd lettuce for a filling dinner doesn't inspire me any more the
second time of seeing it
--
Janet Tweedy
I totally agree, I didn't like Ms Kline in G World or at Chelsea etc. because her presentation was poor, it always sounded that she was just going through the motion of reading the auto-cue. However in her presentation of the plant family bits and now in this program, she is much more natural and relaxed which makes for a much more enjoyable programme. I suspect that the presentations comes from doing something that she is at one with.