Old 10-01-2011, 09:18 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Rasp feed

Alistair Macdonald wrote:
Autumn Bliss UK. A poor crop last year. What fertiliser should I
apply and when for this year's crop ? I'm not into soil analysis.

This is a test for telepathy disguised as a question about gardens no?

It is impossible to give a sensible relevant answer. There are many reasons
why your crop failed and lack of fertiliser is but one. Knowing nothing
about your climate, your soil, your crop or the circumstances last year any
response you get will be a wild guess. If you cannot come to grips with any
of this I suggest forgetting about soil and fertiliser and planting
astroturf and plastic flowers.

David