Old 11-01-2011, 05:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Alistair MacDonald Alistair MacDonald is offline

Default Rasp feed

Rich, Thanks for your advice - exactly what I was looking for. My apologies
to those who didn't understand.
Alistair

"EVP MAN" wrote in message

I don't test my soil either which is mostly heavy clay. In the fall I
dig leaves and any other organic matter I can find into the soil along
with some dehydrated cow manure. In the spring two weeks before I plant
my garden, I apply an all purpose granular slow release fertilizer. I
have very good vegetable crops each year so far by doing this.

Rich