Old 11-01-2011, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Joan Edington[_2_] Joan Edington[_2_] is offline

Default Frustrated rookies like me.

Shoving alan Titmarsh sounds good to me, but not to anywhere as comfortable
as a sofa.

On 2011-01-10 23:31:03 +0000, said:

Baz wrote:
Writing to the BBC is futile. As in a waste of a stamp and the time
taken
to write the letter.

Use the BBC feedback section on the website - there is an obligation to
reply (although I'm not sure how much effort they have to put into the
reply) within a certain amount of time, so the chances are that you will
get
your view heard by /someone/, even if it turns out not to be quite the
right
person.

Actually, writing in does have an effect. If you remember both the RHS
and the BBC acknowledged there had been a lot of moans about the way e.g.
Chelsea was presented with far too many celeb faces and joking around. It
did change and improved for the better with more straightforward and
'serious' presenting and no more Diarmuid Gavin interrupting and shoving
Alan Titchmarsh around on a sofa!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com