Old 16-01-2011, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Rewards/Discounts on your plant purchases

If you've got a Nectar card and have no other discount route through
to the suppliers listed below, it might be worth getting at them via
Necar e-Stores so at least you get Nectar points on your purchases.

Gardening Direct
Jersey Plants
Thompson and Morgan
Crocus

FWIW, when I last checked, the links thru from Gardeners' World were
to a limited selection of what was on offer!

At this time of the year, when we're all ordering stuff like mad, if
anyone else has suggestions for either saving money or getting
discounts or "points" on reward cards, maybe you' like to add to this
thread.

Jake