Old 17-01-2011, 12:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Concrete on wet ground

Would probably be better on a d.i.y group, but since it's in the garden and
for the greenhouse, I'm allowing myself to ask here. :-)

Nick is putting a concrete base under the greenhouse so he can build a small
wall and, basically, raise the greenhouse by a couple of feet.

Given the overnight rain and general soggyness today, will he be able to put
his concrete down tomorrow (foundations are dug, I believe to a sensible
depth), or will it somehow bugger it up?

It's already been delayed due to frostiness, but it's nice and warm now (as
my very confused garden can testify to) - could really do with having the
base set by the weekend so we can get the wall up!