Old 18-01-2011, 09:41 AM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Arundel View Post
Has anyone got any experience of growing Araucaria angustifolia here in the UK?
Talk to Nick at Pan-Global Plants. He sells them, and is keeping a close eye on how well they do. Pan-Global Plants - Home
Btw, I would not infer that you can grow stuff in Yorkshire if you can grow it in Amsterdam. A is surprisingly mild for its location. You see stuff in Amsterdam I couldn't grow where I live, even though I am both south and west of it in south Bucks.