Old 20-01-2011, 10:40 PM
ikcdab ikcdab is offline
Registered User

Default Taunton Flower Show 2011

The competitive schedule for Taunton Flower Show has been published on Taunton Flower Show :: The best in the west.
This year we have revised the horticultural classes extensively. The most notable changes a

1. A complete revamp of the dahlia classes. Taunton Flower Show will now award the National Dahlia Society’s silver medal for the best dahlia exhibit.
2. A brand new Taunton Flower Show Master Gardener class where an individual gardener can exhibit a range of vegetables, flowers and fruit. This is a prestigious class and we have a new cup to award to the winner.
3. A reintroduced vegetable championship class.

These classes are open to all and provide an excellent way to showcase your talents. We off more than £4000 in prize money and 50 cups and trophies. We would welcome your participation!