Old 22-01-2011, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Taunton Flower Show 2011

On Jan 20, 10:40*pm, ikcdab wrote:
The competitive schedule for Taunton Flower Show has been published on
'Taunton Flower Show :: The best in the west'
(http://tinyurl.com/6zxz4yh).
This year we have revised the horticultural classes extensively. The
most notable changes a

1. * * *A complete revamp of the dahlia classes. Taunton Flower Show will now
award the National Dahlia Society’s silver medal for the best dahlia
exhibit.
2. * * *A brand new Taunton Flower Show Master Gardener class where an
individual gardener can exhibit a range of vegetables, flowers and
fruit. This is a prestigious class and we have a new cup to award to the
winner.
3. * * *A reintroduced vegetable championship class.

These classes are open to all and provide an excellent way to showcase
your talents. We off more than £4000 in prize money and 50 cups and
trophies. We would welcome your participation!

--
ikcdab

Nice to see a flower show being developed and not closed down like so
many in the last few years.
Good luck folks
David Hill