Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
Ross Vandegrift

Default plant food tablets

In article , kush wrote:
I find that my swords get "tired" and need to be replaced after a two, maybe
three years maximum. However, during those few years they have propagated
so prolifically (in a submerged state, mind you) that there are plenty of
replacements.

Hmmm, I have two sword plants in two tanks. The plant in question has
been around for only a year, maybe a year and a half. It's been growing
mediocrely due to it being my first planted tank - I had a lot to learn
about how to grow plants ::-)

Do you think it stands a reasonable chance of coming back if I keep
feeding it and keeping conditions well, or should I just be prepared to
replace it?

--
Ross Vandegrift

A Pope has a Water Cannon. It is a Water Cannon.
He fires Holy-Water from it. It is a Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses it. It is a Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He Blesses the Hell out of it. It is a Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He has it pierced. It is a Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
He makes it official. It is a Canon Holey Wholly Holy Holy-Water Cannon.
Batman and Robin arrive. He shoots them.