Old 24-01-2011, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
dido22 dido22 is offline

Default Ring culture

Hello,

I grow tomatoes in large tubs in the g'house each year. The g'house is small
(6' X 4') and I can only get 4 plants in because the tubs are very large.

I'd like to get more plants in, and am thinking of trying ring culture. I
know what ring culture is & how it is supposed to work, but does anyone have
any experience of using it? Also, how many plants should I aim to get in? I
have never had serious problems with blight, but I know that over crowding
could cause it.

Thanks

KK