Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
M Walczak

Default plant food tablets

I have a sword the has produced a stem with baby swords. When and how do i
go about propagating these.
Currently there are no roots.
Secondly, Could someone please explain the differences between submerged and
submersed, etc in a planted tank?
Thanks.
"kush" wrote in message
I find that my swords get "tired" and need to be replaced after a two,

maybe
three years maximum. However, during those few years they have propagated
so prolifically (in a submerged state, mind you) that there are plenty of
replacements.

kush

"You can't have everything - where would you put it?"

LeighMo wrote in message
Amazon's are just one example of plants that are not accustomed to

being
submerged year-round.

Maybe they aren't, but they do just fine submersed. I've had my Amazon

swords
for over a year now, entirely submerged, and they are still growing like

crazy,
not yellow or weak at all.

Leigh