Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM

Default Thinking of using a cork background for your aquarium?

As for using cork as a background, that has always looked kinda retro
to my eyes. Like something out of the 60s and 70's. But it might
look attractive w/ a metal framed tank, populated with Angel fish and
day-glow plastic plants. 'Course, that is just my opinion. And we
all know what is said about opinions...

My tanks don't look retro or like something for the 60 or 70's

Tree hugging.......well plants don't get much respect so _a little_ is
certainly in order.
Zealotry is all it's forms is a bad thing. Ahem.........well except
with keeping more planted tanks that is........every household should
be forced to have one by law:-)
Lop off one's thumb if it's not green would be the punishment?

Why are trees and little furry critters always the focus? Will they
come after me for killing algae? Both are life forms and algae is the
most important life form there is and ever was.
Who will defend the algae?

Guess I'll put a cork in it for now:-)

Regards,
Tom Barr