Old 27-01-2011, 01:38 PM
ectosaur ectosaur is offline
Registered User

Location: Glasgow
Default Bees, anyone?

Hi,

My name's Estelle and I'm a product design engineering student at the University of Glasgow investigating the reasons why people choose or are put off beekeeping. I'm hoping to try and address some of the barriers to beekeeping through product design.

I was wondering if anyone here has ever considered keeping bees?
If so, what was the outcome?
If not, would you ever consider keeping bees?

I've put together a wee questionnaire that basically asks the same questions, and I'd be immensely grateful if anyone finds the time to fill it out:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/ec...d2OUE6MQ#gid=0

If questionnaires aren't your thing, just let me know your thoughts here!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I look forward to hear from you.

Estelle