Old 27-01-2011, 09:44 AM posted to rec.gardens
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Best flowering plants to grow indoors...

RobCardiff wrote:
Hello everyone, great for you have here.

I have become interested in growing flowers indoors. I want to grow them
in pots and planters and keep them indoors on the windowsill etc. I
don't have a garden to move them to etc.

Are there any obvious species to start with?

Thanks muchly,

Rob.

"Spider Plants" are the easiest to grow indoors. The biggest problem with
house plants is bugs in the house. Once you get the bugs in the house it
can be hard to get rid of them. So spray the plants with insecticide soaps
once in a while.

Green leafy plants with no flowers tend to do best indoors. Some leafy
plants with color can be grown indoors like "coleuses" can be done. Good
luck?

http://houseplantsreviews.com/