Old 27-01-2011, 05:09 PM
jasmin101's Avatar
jasmin101 jasmin101 is offline
Registered User

Location: Medan

it's the same here, finding real lights is now difficult, dont know why but lamps i've bought recently has no quality, it has no bright color and broke less than a month...what a poor condition....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikole95.7 View Post
Ok, so this year I went out to buy some more outside Christmas lights.
Much to my surprise, I could not find any REAL lights, just the fake led
lights. I looked at all the big box stores, including Lowe's, Home Depot,
and Target. All I could find was the fake led lights.
Just wanna share things across my mind especially gardening, landscape, lawn turf and more.
cheers
jasmine | seo services