Old 27-01-2011, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
p.mc[_3_] p.mc[_3_] is offline

Default Un-heated polytunnel use

Made myself a heated propagater and put a heater in the tunnel, I've started
a few seeds 23rd Jan...Toms, parsnips, chillies, cabbage (germinated 26th)
onions (showing 26th) and a cople of hebs yesterday. I've also put sockets
and lights in too, with a home made grow light also.

I'll put some images up soon, got to go out now.

p.mc

--

Regards
p.mc
"p.mc" wrote in message
I have made myself a large heated propagator. This gets over the
problem to an extent.
Most of the seed packets will give you and idea of when to plant. best
perhaps to leave it a bit later this year.

How did you do that Harry? and maybe you could give us a few images :-))

Regards
p.mc