Old 28-01-2011, 03:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Boron Elgar[_2_] Boron Elgar[_2_] is offline

Default Best flowering plants to grow indoors...

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 22:19:59 +0000, RobCardiff
wrote:

Hello everyone, great for you have here.

I have become interested in growing flowers indoors. I want to grow them
in pots and planters and keep them indoors on the windowsill etc. I
don't have a garden to move them to etc.

Are there any obvious species to start with?

Thanks muchly,

Rob.

African violets are the easiest. You can choose from a broad rage of
petal types and colors, too.

Boron