Old 26-02-2003, 12:16 AM
jammer

Default Moving....

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:13:58 GMT, Tracey wrote:

OHHH!!!!! To be able to grow orchids!!!!!!!

Yeah, I feel kind of guilty sometimes reading the orchid
newsgroup. People talking about humidifiers and greenhouses
and misters and fertilizers and all that stuff. I just buy
one, put it out on the lanai and water occasionally.

Tracey

I wouldnt even try it here. I dd a lot to try and grow carnations
once. Eventhough the package says good to zone 7, they must mean
through 6, cause it just didnt work.

Enjoy your tropical paradise! And please say hello to the ocean for
jammer.
jammer