Old 04-02-2011, 06:21 PM
aaronleadley aaronleadley is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenreaper View Post
can anyone tell me how can i establish my kitchen gardening.what type of the plant can i grow in my kitchen garden.
The type of plants we are talking about for a kitchen garden will be any fruit, vegetable herb of spice.

I suggest a few salad plants so lettuces and radishes maybe have a go at some outdoor tomatoes!
You could try your hand at some cabbages too.
Herbs, go crazy! I highly suggest planting basil with and around the tomatoes as it helps to repel some pests.
But to be honest you can grow anything let nothing restrict your creativity.