Old 04-02-2011, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle[_1_] Mike Lyle[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Default OT Farting

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:54:46 -0800 (PST), Dave Hill
wrote:

I wonder if I have overslept and it is 1st April?
This is from the malta Times today.

Friday, 4th February 2011 - 19:11CET
Malawi to debate public farting ban
AFP

Malawian lawmakers will next week debate a law change to criminalise
public farting, which a cabinet minister said had been encouraged by
democracy.

The full story
http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles...ic-farting-ban

Heh! But didn't the dear old Times of Malta seize the opportunity to
use the word "fart" as often as it possibly could? Not a euphemism in
sight! I rather suspect the paper may have felt it had years of
official prudery to make up for...

--
Mike.