Old 04-02-2011, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] Jenkem@TheOutfall.net is offline

Default OT Farting

On Fri, 04 Feb 2011 21:47:13 +0000, Mike Lyle
wrote:

On Fri, 4 Feb 2011 12:54:46 -0800 (PST), Dave Hill
wrote:

I wonder if I have overslept and it is 1st April?
This is from the malta Times today.

Friday, 4th February 2011 - 19:11CET
Malawi to debate public farting ban
AFP

Malawian lawmakers will next week debate a law change to criminalise
public farting, which a cabinet minister said had been encouraged by
democracy.

The full story
http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles...ic-farting-ban

Heh! But didn't the dear old Times of Malta seize the opportunity to
use the word "fart" as often as it possibly could? Not a euphemism in
sight! I rather suspect the paper may have felt it had years of
official prudery to make up for...

This is old news, however, the newspaper might concievably of use if
the alleged farter followed through...

Disregards
Jenks