Old 05-02-2011, 03:53 PM
JayneB JayneB is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenreaper View Post
can anyone tell me how can i establish my kitchen gardening.what type of the plant can i grow in my kitchen garden.
I grew a chilli on my kitchen windows sil and it did allright. I've heard it can be grown in hanging baskets so am going to try that as I can't fit anything else on my window sil because it's crammed full of Cactus.
The Chilli was called Lemmon drop if you're intesested.

I'm gonna try gowing a Tumbling Tom inside in an hanging basket. I have some seeds for a small sweet pepper plant that would probably be okay for you. I can send you some if you like. Just pay for postage through paypal or send a stamp addressed envelope.