Old 05-02-2011, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Allotment blog

Vicky wrote...

Bob Hobden wrote:
Are you really going to grow all those seeds you got at the Whitchurch
Potato Day? How big is your allotment for goodness sake.

Umm, that's just the top-up seeds. We always buy too many, but yeah, I'll
use at least some of each of them, in theory. Plus all the others.
Parsnips, sprouts, cabbage, kale, more tomatoes, more beans, carrots, more
peas ...

Did you get to that Pub I mentioned, any comments?

We ended up going to the White Hart, as it was very late when we dragged the
boys away from the potato printing. We also had a horrific "going out
without much cash and no cash card" day - we caused some queueing at the
potato till when the girl had to go and wave the credit card machine in the
hallway to get enough reception to process my transaction!

Oops, bet you were popular.

Glad we went on Saturday. :-)

--
Regards