Old 05-02-2011, 07:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Allotment blog

If anyone's interested (probably not, but what the heck :-) - I've restarted
the old allotment blog that Nick and I were meant to be keeping:

http://www.cight.com/allotment/

The plan is to update every time we do /anything/ (plant anything, buy
anything or visit the allotment) - chance of it happening is slight, but I'm
giving it a go!

Old 05-02-2011, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Vicky wrote...

If anyone's interested (probably not, but what the heck :-) - I've restarted
the old allotment blog that Nick and I were meant to be keeping:

http://www.cight.com/allotment/

The plan is to update every time we do /anything/ (plant anything, buy
anything or visit the allotment) - chance of it happening is slight, but I'm
giving it a go!

Are you really going to grow all those seeds you got at the Whitchurch
Potato Day? How big is your allotment for goodness sake.
Did you get to that Pub I mentioned, any comments?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Old 05-02-2011, 11:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Bob Hobden wrote:
Are you really going to grow all those seeds you got at the Whitchurch
Potato Day? How big is your allotment for goodness sake.

Umm, that's just the top-up seeds. We always buy too many, but yeah, I'll
use at least some of each of them, in theory. Plus all the others.
Parsnips, sprouts, cabbage, kale, more tomatoes, more beans, carrots, more
peas ...

Did you get to that Pub I mentioned, any comments?

We ended up going to the White Hart, as it was very late when we dragged the
boys away from the potato printing. We also had a horrific "going out
without much cash and no cash card" day - we caused some queueing at the
potato till when the girl had to go and wave the credit card machine in the
hallway to get enough reception to process my transaction!

Old 05-02-2011, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Vicky wrote...

Bob Hobden wrote:
Are you really going to grow all those seeds you got at the Whitchurch
Potato Day? How big is your allotment for goodness sake.

Umm, that's just the top-up seeds. We always buy too many, but yeah, I'll
use at least some of each of them, in theory. Plus all the others.
Parsnips, sprouts, cabbage, kale, more tomatoes, more beans, carrots, more
peas ...

Did you get to that Pub I mentioned, any comments?

We ended up going to the White Hart, as it was very late when we dragged the
boys away from the potato printing. We also had a horrific "going out
without much cash and no cash card" day - we caused some queueing at the
potato till when the girl had to go and wave the credit card machine in the
hallway to get enough reception to process my transaction!

Oops, bet you were popular.

Glad we went on Saturday. :-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Allotment Blog [email protected] United Kingdom 9 12-06-2006 06:21 PM
blog from the bog kathy Ponds 0 10-04-2005 01:01 AM
The Ugly Gardens of Spring-Blog Post [email protected] Gardening 0 16-03-2005 12:00 PM
Moon Garden Blog Jenn Vanderslice Gardening 0 10-03-2005 02:28 PM
[IBC] Bonsai Blog v3.0 Andy Rutledge Bonsai 0 07-01-2004 06:34 AM