Old 07-02-2011, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Plants wanted for garden makeover on a shoestring

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 10:08:51 +0000, lilacflower1
wrote:

Hello,

I’m giving my garden a cottage garden makeover, but I’m on a shoestring
budget : )

Join your local freecycle.
Do a wanted ad.

If anybody has any plants or shrubs they no longer want in their garden
or maybe dividing, I am happy to come and collect in the Buckinghamshire
or Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire area. I can pay a small amount
towards them or can give them a very good home for free : ), please
contact me if you have one or maybe more of any of the following plants
or something similar : )
Lots of English lavenders as I want to create a small lavender patch!
roses and climbing roses (especially scented ones) : )
a small acer tree
Ivy (for climbing over trellis)
clematis (any colours)
daises
Achillea
geraniums
Iris
lillys
Campanula
rockery boulders and rockery plants
trellis (any condition as I don’t mind giving it a lick of wood stain) :
)
Obelisks (wood, willow or wrought iron)
cottage garden flowers or seeds

Also I wandered if anybody knows of any Nurseries or Growers that sell
plants, shrubs and flowers cheaper. Ideally in the
Buckinghamshire.Northamptonshire/Bedfordshire area but I don’t mind
traveling further afield for a real gem!

Thank you for reading, sorry its a bit long, really looking forward to
any replies : ) Please send me a personal message or a reply, Thanks so
much : )

--
http://www.bra-and-pants.com
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk