Old 20-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Empty

Default Thinking of using a cork background for your aquarium?

"kush" wrote in
:

Apparently, it's the term "harm" that is subjective. I, personally,
would be willing to sacrifice upwards of 90% of all species currently
extant in order to eradicate the mosquito and black fly. Relax, I'm
just kidding. At least, I think I'm kidding.

Well hey, that's not *all* creatures.
/sarcasm
/extremist

~Empty, who thinks "evil" can be incremental
--
"I'm constantly forgetting my own phone number. Quite simply,
it's because I never call myself. (I used to, but I was never