Old 10-02-2011, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Snowdrops?

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 01:59:12 -0800 (PST), Dave Hill
wrote:

On the way back from Bournemouth where we had been for GAN yesterday.
We were on the outskirts of Bath there was a garden with a great show
of Snowdrops by the roadside the garden had a wall of about 3 ft
holding the garden in place, and in the border along the roadside they
had a couple of dozen "Snowdrops" about 9 inches tall, single stem
flowers, looking for all the world like normal snowdrops except the
flowers were almost twice the size of normal snowdrops, almost an inch
long. Impressive.
Any ideas?
David Hill

My neighbour has some but they look really fake. He's really into xmas
lights and led solars so it wouldn't surprise me to find out they are.
--
http://www.bra-and-pants.com
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk