Old 11-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Joseph P Joseph P is offline
Registered User

Default A question on planting seeds

I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether it matters too much if I happen to put too much of a layer of soil over the seeds when the packet specifically says that there should be a "very fine sprinkling"? I have put about half a centimeter of soil over the seeds. Will the seeds still come through?

Also, the packet says that I should put the container into a sealed polythene bag, but I have put them into a propagator instead. Does this matter too much?

Many thanks,

Joseph