Old 12-02-2011, 07:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Gunner[_3_] Gunner[_3_] is offline

Default A question on planting seeds

On Feb 11, 2:10*pm, Joseph P
wrote:
I have put about half a centimeter of soil over the seeds. Will the seeds still
come through?
but I have put them into a propagator instead. Does this
matter too much?

1/2 cm shouldn't matter.

propagator? If you are talking about a nursery flat w/ a propagation/
humidity dome or plastic wrap, you should be fine with that also.
Just watch to ensure it does not get too humid nor too dry and every
once in a while circulate fresh air. I use a light dusting of
cinnamon on my flats. It has been reported to have anti fungal
properties as has tumeric and chamomile tea. The cinnamon seems to
help me but I also use Neem and fans quite a bit in my GH.