Old 14-02-2011, 05:17 PM
hollierose hollierose is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by john reeves View Post
Mr ladybird is walking around our kitchen. we do have some plants on the
windowsill that have a few aphids, on but he seems to spend most of his time
on the rear door.

Would he be better off if he is put outside? or is he better off in the warm
house?
Keep him inside, and leave a window slightly open for a little while, if he chooses to go outside then he can, if not let him stay inside.. He's certainly safer indoors!
Bat Boxes - Help Your Local Bat Friends
Chimineas | Parasols | Garden Benches | Garden Furniture Covers